Friday, April 8, 2011

Pictures!

Here are all the pictures I promised! Next week I'll post more stories :)

 My host grandpa with his donkey (that is SO loud at night)


My CBT (community based training) group! 
From left to right: Ikram (my LCF), Gussie, Alex, Me, Conor, our PST director, Cab driver. 
Not pictured: Lena 

 Ikram showing me how to hand wash my laundry - it's a work out lol


We randomly were all standing like this and decided this would be our album cover (if we had an album of course)

 Spices at the market.


 CBT group at the King's golf villa by our village

TAJINE!!!

At a Moroccan club!



7 comments:

  1. Wow! i love those spices! and there was english on those cafe signs?? and i love your skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelly Furtado plays at the Mawazine Festival in Rabat on may 21st ! be there or be square! (Kim is here and she says hi) (also i have no idea how far that is form you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating! You're doing great! I think Lynn's had similar "cultural experiences" with poultry & fish. LdOL at your glue translation! Comment apprendre le français va? You'll catch on quick.
    A tu a vous, oui? Bonne journée à tu Que Dieu tu bénisse! Hugs from a few miles away....Lori Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange scarves, potent spices, rocking clubs, and braying asses- it does look like you're having a great time! How's the Turkish toilet treating ya? You'll know that you've mastered it when you get to go on (over) one while riding a train when the whole room sways and you have nothing to hold on to... that's "Advanced Turkish Toilets 307."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog - I know this post is from like a month ago, but my comment: i wonder what it smelled like inside that moroccan club lol, you all sans showers and what not. miss you kristOn!

    ReplyDelete