- TEA TEA TEA!
- Laughing is the only international language
- Moroccans are the nicest and most hospitable people I have ever met
- Turkish toilets aren't THAT bad
- Cats are gross
- Arabic cartoons are awesome
- Hand sanitizer is key
- Bread > silverware
More to come, also I have some pictures of my village. I'll try and get them up soon :)
Glad you are getting over the bathroom thing. Guess we will shipping over tons of hand sanitizer.
ReplyDeleteKriston! this all sounds so neat! how does a turkish toilet work? my dads cousin lived in india for five years and she said that they wiped with water and their hands, and that they weren't grossed out by their own poop because it was from their body, interesting concept...is your toilet the same? also, i might be using this blog wrong, i should probably just email you...haha o well.
ReplyDeleteI saw meisinger the other day at the dairy and all we could do was gush about how much we miss you. HUGE HUGS TO YOU!!!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the Turkish toilets aren't as miserable as I made them out to be. Ayk says they're not that bad if they're clean. Regardless, best of luck.
ReplyDelete