I haven't had the internet for the past two weeks (good thing no major events happened...too soon?), but everything is good in Morocco so no need to worry!
It's getting down to the wire and I only have a week left with my host family at my training site! In 15 days (hopefully) we're going to get sworn in as OFFICIAL Peace Corps Volunteers! YAY!
Here are the pictures I promised
PUPPIES!
Pictures from where I'll be living for the next two years!
Waterfall at my site!
Lots and lots of olive trees!
View from our hotel in Rabat
Habiba made a HUGE carpet in about 2 days...nbd
Habiba and Alex before dinner
OM NOM NOMMMM!!!!
I hit a new record over the past two weeks: I went 10 days without showering lol
That's all for now, I'll see if I think of anything else while I still have internet!
PUPPIES! Do they belong to someone or are you keeping them?
ReplyDeleteTEN DAYS WITHOUT SHOWERING?! You are a trooper!
ReplyDeleteIf you can last 10 days with the Catholic terps, 27 months with the peace corps will be a piece of cake? You rock Ricigliano!!!! I'll be stalking you the next 2.5 years :)
ReplyDeleteTEN DAYS! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. You are a trooper. I LOVE olive groves, everything there looks beautiful! Are you even slightly tan yet?! :)
ReplyDeleteNi - the puppies don't belong to anybody but I can't take one with me because at my new site I have one more month with a different host family - and people don't keep dogs as pets so they wouldn't be down :( but hopefully I'll get a puppy soon!
ReplyDeleteKarmON - baby wipes and spray deodorant are life savers
Becky - COME VISIT ME!!!! also that is so true - we survived habitat for humanity we can make it through anything lol
Michelle - I'm probably the palest person in Morocco haha how is the thesis going? when are you heading back to RI? Email me details of your life :)
Thanks for the posts :) I miss you guys!
I love your subtle humor haha. I'm glad that you weren't involved in or near in the "major event" and hope you stay safe!!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha thanks Amanda, I will!
ReplyDelete